A lot of recent complaints have been flooding the internet with a camera issue which hasn’t quite been determined. The causes of this as well as the series of problems varies from to another.
Common among the iPhone 7 Plus, 6S Plus the camera appears to freeze and go unresponsive, sometimes followed by the yellow focus rectangle while the error could be a hardware problem there could be other reasons leading to it.
So we’ve put down a few facts that various iPhone users around the world had and what solutions could be helpful
iPhone 7+ Camera Malfunction Signs
- Camera goes completely blurry and out of focus, nothing works unless you restart
- Phone completely freezes and even home screen isnt accessible
- Camera goes completely black and tries to auto focus
- Camera opens blurry with a frozen screen which turns black
- Very dark out of focus images
- Try selecting video and then back to photo
- Restart the phone
- ‘End task’ all background applications
- Instal the beta release of iOS 10.2 beta 1
- Set it to factory settings, without using the latest backup
- Download a separate camera app
- Take the phone to apple explain the problem with demonstration they would surely exchange the phone for a new one.